Day Treatment ProgramsDay Treatment Programs tend to be helpful to those individuals who require daily involvement in a therapeutic environment for a brief period of time.
Outpatient ServicesIndividuals who are relatively comfortable with many aspects of their lives, but are faced from time-to-time with specific events or relationships that require professional guidance or clarity often use Outpatient Treatment Programs.
The Wellness ProjectThe Wellness Project is an integrative, successive, and multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of chronic conditions, focusing on the evaluation and management of symptoms.
Treatment ActivitiesIn providing several different treatment options and programs, each client is assured of a flexible and individual plan of care.
About Inner Wisdom
Recognizing the need for help and seeking professional therapy is a sign of strength and determination to live a productive and meaningful life. As a part of living our lives, we may encounter situations that are difficult to manage alone. Some seek support due to a situational crisis. Others seek treatment as a necessary aspect of managing a brain disorder, commonly known as a mental illness. But whatever the reason, it is a well known fact that therapy helps.
Providing hope, encouragement and self-confidence through counseling, education, and dedication.
Our goal is to provide each individual with personal, innovative, cost effective, and problem-solving treatment approaches to integrated mental health and medical care. Each individual is treated in a time limited, goal-directed manner. A skilled team of doctors, counselors and practitioners work together to help each individual achieve a level of recovery beyond what they originally expected.
How We Can Help You
You know that life does not always run smooth. You also know that if you do not have times of conflict, you do not grow and change. As well, you know that no matter how old or experienced you are, it is never too late or too difficult to change your life for the better.
We can help you
- Change your routine, as your current reality is based on the things you do every day
- Improve the way you relate to others, as social and personal relationships are the core of self-worth
- Move out of your comfort zone and look at what you are afraid of; fear prevents growth
- Live in the moment as yesterday is gone; tomorrow can be perfected. You can make it what you want it to be. Depression and anxiety live in remorse and fear
- Do something about everything as you can resolve the past and plan for the future for everything is negotiable
- See how every situations contain positive and negative qualities - a universal fact. You notice what you focus on so we can show you how to look for the positives to facilitate change
InnerWisdom Best Practices Data - internal study 2015
- 90% of patients stated they developed positive coping skills while attending our programs
- 85% of patients stated they are better able to identify triggers that cause relapse or other negative behaviors
- 96% of patients reported they are medication compliant when discharging from our programs
- 90% of patients indicate they are able to assume personal responsibility for their lives
Everyone made me feel welcome; the staff and clients, from my first day. If I felt lost or confused, I was pointed in the right direction or was given information to answer my questions. I had time to get adjusted to everything without feeling hurried.
Alumnus, June 2014
All aspects of the program were special. The staff was kind, well trained, professional, and experienced. Treatment was tailored to each person’s needs, complemented by group therapy. My transformation has been wonderful.
Alumnus, March 2013
InnerWisdom provided an approach to treatment that renewed my spirit, mind, and body. I would recommend the program to any of my family and friends. The environment is nurturing for anyone needing an environment for recovery.
Alumnus, Nov 2013
I am very grateful that my treatment was at InnerWisdom, Inc. This place is very special and that is because of the staff and caring environment.
Alumnus, August 2012
Fabulous treatment program! Can’t put into words how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to come here.
Alumnus, December 2012
Inner Wisdom has a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) where patients meet in groups with a therapist on a daily schedule. Patients have a variety of mental illness diagnoses, including Bipolar Disorder, Schizoaffective disorder, Schizophrenia, and substance abuse, which interfere with their ability to live a full and productive life. Students will have the opportunity to shadow therapists, facilitate therapy groups and Psychoeducation groups, meet individually with patients, and understand the case management required by Medicare and private insurance companies. Students work under a variety of therapists and can observe different styles and strengths. A strong team approach is encouraged. Students have the opportunity to get direct experience with patients and to use their skills creatively in offering therapy.
Former Student Intern 2014