COVID-19 Info and Online Visits
InnerWisdom, Inc. is committed to continuing to serve the Houston community during this difficult time. The health and safety of our patients and staff is a top priority. Our dedicated staff have been monitoring the situation closely, and we are taking every precaution to keep our patients, employees, and community safe.
- COVID-19 Update
- Apply for Telemedicine Appointment
- Follow us on Facebook for daily updates
- For Immediate Help, Call 713-592-9292
We're Keeping Things CleanWe care about our patients and work hard to keep our environment safe during your visit.
Please Click Here To See What We Do Every Day.
SAMHSATips For Social Distancing Quarantine And Isolation During An Infectious Disease Outbreak
CDCThe Center For Disease Control & Prevention..
COVID-19 INFORMATIONHow it spreads and how to keep yourself safe.
About Inner Wisdom
Recognizing the need for help and seeking professional therapy is a sign of strength and determination to live a productive and meaningful life. As a part of living our lives, we may encounter situations that are difficult to manage alone. ome seek support due to a situational crisis. Others seek treatment as a necessary aspect of managing a brain disorder, commonly known as a mental illness. But whatever the reason, it is a well known fact that therapy helps.
Providing hope, encouragement and self-confidence through counseling, education, and dedication.
Our goal is to provide each individual with personal, innovative, cost effective, and problem-solving treatment approaches to integrated mental health and medical care. Each individual is treated in a time limited, goal-directed manner. A skilled team of doctors, counselors and practitioners work together to help each individual achieve a level of recovery beyond what they originally expected.
How We Can Help You
You know that life does not always run smooth. You also know that if you do not have times of conflict, you do not grow and change. As well, you know that no matter how old or experienced you are, it is never too late or too difficult to change your life for the better.
We can help you
- Change your routine, as your current reality is based on the things you do every day
- Improve the way you relate to others, as social and personal relationships are the core of self-worth
- Move out of your comfort zone and look at what you are afraid of; fear prevents growth
- Live in the moment as yesterday is gone; tomorrow can be perfected. You can make it what you want it to be. Depression and anxiety live in remorse and fear
- Do something about everything as you can resolve the past and plan for the future for everything is negotiable
- See how every situations contain positive and negative qualities - a universal fact. You notice what you focus on so we can show you how to look for the positives to facilitate change
InnerWisdom Best Practices Data - internal study
- 90% of patients stated they developed positive coping skills while attending our programs
- 85% of patients stated they are better able to identify triggers that cause relapse or other negative behaviors
- 96% of patients reported they are medication compliant when discharging from our programs
- 90% of patients indicate they are able to assume personal responsibility for their lives
Everyone made me feel welcome; the staff and clients from my first day. If I felt lost or confused I was pointed in the right direction or was given information to answer my questions. I had time to get adjusted to everything without feeling hurried.
All aspects of the program were special. The staff was kind well trained professional and experienced. Treatment was tailored to each person’s needs complemented by group therapy. My transformation has been wonderful.
InnerWisdom provided an approach to treatment that renewed my spirit mind and body. I would recommend the program to any of my family and friends. The environment is nurturing for anyone needing an environment for recovery.
I am very grateful that my treatment was at InnerWisdom Inc. This place is very special and that is because of the staff and caring environment.
Fabulous treatment program! Can’t put into words how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to come here.
Inner Wisdom has a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) where patients meet in groups with a therapist on a daily schedule. Patients have a variety of mental illness diagnoses including Bipolar Disorder Schizoaffective disorder Schizophrenia and substance abuse which interfere with their ability to live a full and productive life. Students will have the opportunity to shadow therapists facilitate therapy groups and Psychoeducation groups meet individually with patients and understand the case management required by Medicare and private insurance companies. Students work under a variety of therapists and can observe different styles and strengths. A strong team approach is encouraged. Students have the opportunity to get direct experience with patients and to use their skills creatively in offering therapy.
Former Student Intern