Educational Workshops - Workshops and Brown Bag Lunches promoting wellness and positive mental health provide valuable information to clients, interested individuals, and persons working 12-step programs. A variety of formats are used for the presentations, such as videos, lectures, and handouts. Time is left at the end of the presentation for questions.
InnerWisdom will design special programs to suit the specific needs of organizations and their staff. Seminars or workshops can be scheduled at the InnerWisdom's treatment site or at other sites around the community by request.
Examples of Workshops
Organizational and Management Topics
- Managing Change
- Taking Charge of Change
- Performance Management
- Dealing with Difficult and Aggressive behavior
- Developing a Drug and Alcohol policy
- Understanding the Changing Landscape of Medicine
- Understanding Health Insurance
Trauma and Critical Events
- Understanding Trauma and Planning for It
- Peer Support Training
- Violence in the Workplace
- Suicide Awareness
Personal Well Being
- Stress Management
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Effects of Addictions
- Understanding Depression
- Emotinally Planning for Your Retirement
- Most essential is our core competence in recovery. We maintain an experienced team advancing our company-wide objective for highly applicable and cost effective mental health treatment.
- We know how to manage a crisis. We provide a rapid response to any situation as we can quickly evaluate the problem stabilize the condition and anticipate a positive outcome.
- We apply our skills and expertise to help motivate individuals and groups to work together for the betterment of communities.
- Our client community is diverse and varied. This diversity is reflected in our treatment staff allowing for healthy therapeutic relationships to develop.
- We understand that other people's feelings are central to emotional well-being. Modeling this philosophy is essential for success. Our treatment programs focus on social awareness - the ability to understand and respond to the needs of others.
What Our Clients Say
Everyone made me feel welcome; the staff and clients from my first day. If I felt lost or confused I was pointed in the right direction or was given information to answer my questions. I had time to get adjusted to everything without feeling hurried.
All aspects of the program were special. The staff was kind well trained professional and experienced. Treatment was tailored to each person’s needs complemented by group therapy. My transformation has been wonderful.
InnerWisdom provided an approach to treatment that renewed my spirit mind and body. I would recommend the program to any of my family and friends. The environment is nurturing for anyone needing an environment for recovery.
I am very grateful that my treatment was at InnerWisdom Inc. This place is very special and that is because of the staff and caring environment.
Fabulous treatment program! Can’t put into words how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to come here.
Inner Wisdom has a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) where patients meet in groups with a therapist on a daily schedule. Patients have a variety of mental illness diagnoses including Bipolar Disorder Schizoaffective disorder Schizophrenia and substance abuse which interfere with their ability to live a full and productive life. Students will have the opportunity to shadow therapists facilitate therapy groups and Psychoeducation groups meet individually with patients and understand the case management required by Medicare and private insurance companies. Students work under a variety of therapists and can observe different styles and strengths. A strong team approach is encouraged. Students have the opportunity to get direct experience with patients and to use their skills creatively in offering therapy.
Former Student Intern