Providing hope, encouragement and confidence through counseling, education, and dedication.
Our goal is to provide each individual with personal, innovative, cost effective, and problem-solving treatment approaches to mental health care. Each individual is treated in a time limited, goal-directed manner. A skilled team of counselors and practitioners work together to help each individual achieve a level of recovery beyond what they originally expected.
Individuals who are educated about symptoms and treatment options, and who are encouraged to pursue a different and improved life become hopeful and optimistic. Education is the first stage in the renewal process, whether the problem is a result of a current situation or a long-standing problem. The instillation of hope, the second stage in the renewal process, is a welcomed change in what otherwise might have been a life of pain and despair.
We are dedicated to assist each individual who desires our treatment services. By working with other health care providers, organizations and groups as partners, we develop a continuum of care plan to insure immediate relief and continued recovery. While striving to expand and improve our services at all times, we continually seek to provide more effective methods of health care as they become available.
- Most essential is our core competence in recovery. We maintain an experienced team, advancing our company-wide objective for highly applicable and cost effective mental health treatment.
- We know how to manage a crisis. We provide a rapid response to any situation as we can quickly evaluate the problem, stabilize the condition and anticipate a positive outcome.
- We apply our skills and expertise to help motivate individuals and groups to work together for the betterment of communities.
- Our client community is diverse and varied. This diversity is reflected in our treatment staff, allowing for healthy therapeutic relationships to develop.
- We understand that other people's feelings are central to emotional well-being. Modeling this philosophy is essential for success. Our treatment programs focus on social awareness - the ability to understand and respond to the needs of others.
What Our Clients Say
Everyone made me feel welcome; the staff and clients, from my first day. If I felt lost or confused, I was pointed in the right direction or was given information to answer my questions. I had time to get adjusted to everything without feeling hurried.
All aspects of the program were special. The staff was kind, well trained, professional, and experienced. Treatment was tailored to each person’s needs, complemented by group therapy. My transformation has been wonderful.
InnerWisdom provided an approach to treatment that renewed my spirit, mind, and body. I would recommend the program to any of my family and friends. The environment is nurturing for anyone needing an environment for recovery.
I am very grateful that my treatment was at InnerWisdom, Inc. This place is very special and that is because of the staff and caring environment.
Fabulous treatment program! Can’t put into words how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to come here.
Inner Wisdom has a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) where patients meet in groups with a therapist on a daily schedule. Patients have a variety of mental illness diagnoses, including Bipolar Disorder, Schizoaffective disorder, Schizophrenia, and substance abuse, which interfere with their ability to live a full and productive life. Students will have the opportunity to shadow therapists, facilitate therapy groups and Psychoeducation groups, meet individually with patients, and understand the case management required by Medicare and private insurance companies. Students work under a variety of therapists and can observe different styles and strengths. A strong team approach is encouraged. Students have the opportunity to get direct experience with patients and to use their skills creatively in offering therapy.
Former Student Intern